VIP VISITORS

Flag Counter

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

DEALING WITH MARINE POWERS PART 5



Son of man, set thy face against Pharaoh king of Egypt, and prophesy against him, and against all Egypt: Speak, and say, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I am against thee, Pharaoh king of Egypt, the great dragon that lieth in the midst of his rivers, which hath said, My river is mine own, and I have made it for myself.  But I will put hooks in thy jaws, and I will cause the fish of thy rivers to stick unto thy scales, and I will bring thee up out of the midst of thy rivers, and all the fish of thy rivers shall stick unto thy scales. Ezekiel 29:2-4

Glory to Jesus for helping me resume these series that I left off since 2012.God has really used the Part 1 – 4 to liberate many souls from the marine world and their influences. If you have not read the first four series then check it out on the site below
I want to continue from where I stopped. I am still on how the marine world get believers and their ministers. I spoke briefly on the points below in that article.
1.   
 Gift Manipulation
2.    Dream Manipulation
3.    Becoming Friendly
4.    Sponsoring Ministers of The Gospel
5.    At Parties
6.    Film Watching

If you have not read that article check the site below Many Christians are just so ignorant and naïve when it comes to the operation of the marine world. So many Christian sisters and brothers are under marine influence, one strong reason they can’t get married and have marital problems.
Let’s look out more ways the marine world get their victims and enslave them in their network.

7.     KISSING: So many take this for a joke especially our Christian brothers. Do you know who you are kissing? Through kissing marine agents have released their spirits into the lives of people. When a marine agent kisses, they do so passionately and make you lose your spiritual consciousness.

Through the exchange of saliva that has been spiritually contaminated you become enslaved.

“She is loud and stubborn; her feet abide not in her house: Now is she without, now in the streets, and lieth in wait at every corner.So she caught him, and kissed him, and with an impudent face said unto him, I have peace offerings with me; this day have I payed my vows.” Proverbs 7:11-14.

8.    SEXUAL INTERCOURSE: This one needs no much talking about. It is evident everywhere. Unknown to many, the marine world has successfully initiated many into their kingdom via sexual acts be it legally or illegally. Legally in the sense that some people got wedded to marine agents. Through this act many have become REAL CONSCIOUS MARINE AGENTS and UNCONSCIOUS MARINE AGENTS.

“What? know ye not that he which is joined to an harlot is one body? for two, saith he, shall be one flesh.”1 Corinthians 6:16

Consider the above very well. When you are joined to a marine agent via sex you become a MARINE AGENT ALSO. Hard but that is the truth. You will do well to go for deliverance if you have been hooked.

Sure signs to know you have had intercourse with an agent of the marine world are these:
a.     You will begin to have constant sexual dreams with the person or with another person.
b.    A kind of fire will be burning in your private part
c.     You will have constant unusual sexual urge.
d.    You won’t be able to control your unusual passion for the person. You begin to act abnormal.
e.     Your mind will no longer be yours but hers’
f.       You will start to dream of seeing yourself by the river side, in the river or playing with people by the river or in it.
g.     You will begin to see snakes in your dream.
These are just few signs to show that you are hooked and in deep problems already.

9.    LUST: Passion for immoral thoughts and imagination when one sets eyes on the opposite sex is one great weapon the marine world has successfully used against people especially believers. There are many ministers who are in this bondage and can’t help themselves when they set eyes on anything in skirts.

This same marine powers manipulates people to focus on the breasts and buttocks of females. This is a serious issue here because I have once been a victim of such. You need to rebuke that spirit in the name and power of Jesus.

Lust not after her beauty in thine heart; neither let her take thee with her eyelids.Proverbs 6:25

The above Scripture is very deep. The marine agent have what I call LUST WAVES on their bodies which radiates from them to influence those who cannot control their minds. As they move along some in their mad dresses and some in their sane dresses, you see men steering at such people even though some men and with their wives but they can’t resist it.

The eyelids they use together with the perfume are demon saturated and anointed to pull out the hearts of men from their chests. That is why men can’t resist such women both unmarried and married.

How did I overcome that lustful thoughts then,
a.     I started seeing all females as my mother. I ingrained that belief into my subconscious thoughts seriously. How on earth can I lust after my mother if am not crazy?
b.    I saw all females as my sister. The thoughts of having sex with my own blood sister is repugnant.
c.     Anytime I happen to see a beautiful lady or woman and the devil points out the beauty to me I just tell the devil her beauty is to the glory of God

Through these THREE STEPS FORMULA I kept my mind under check.

TO BE CONTINUED


No comments:

Post a Comment