VIP VISITORS

Flag Counter

Monday, December 17, 2012

PROPHETIC WARFARE OPERATIONS FOR 2013


SECRETS OF SUCCESSFUL LIVING
Presents:
2013 MY YEAR OF DIVINE AMAZEMENT
           PROPHETIC WARFARE OPERATIONS

NOTE 1: If you are a skeptic,don’t bother to do the prayers because it will not work.
NOTE 2: If you are not BORN AGAIN,PLEASE THERE IS NO POINT DOING THESE WARFARE BECAUSE YOU MAY END GETTING WHAT YOU DID NOT BARGAIN FOR.You can never overcome the forces of hell without the power of the THE SUPREME COMMANDER OF THE UNIVERSE-THE LORD JESUS CHRIST WHO CAME IN THE FLESH,DIED AND RESURRECTED ON  THE THIRD DAY AND ASCENDED INTO THE HEAVEN,Please give your life to Jesus now.
NOTE 3: For those who believe they are saved and are still romancing unrighteousness. You cannot have total victory.Fighting against demons and their agents is no child’s play. LET NO PASTOR OR PROPHET FOOL YOU.OUR VICTORY LIES IN THE RIGHTEOUSNESS OF CHRIST IN US.Read (Isaiah 54:14,Mathew 6:33,Hebrews 1:8-9,2 Corinthians 3:3-6).You will do well to reconsecrate your life to Jesus afresh.
NOTE 4: Always anoint your kids with an olive oil before embarking on these prayers to avoid counter attacks on them.Also anoint your doors and windows to prevent evil spirits from entering your house.
NOTE 5: YOU CAN BREAK THE PRAYERS INTO 3 PARTS EACH PART FOR EACH DAY TO MAKE IT EASY FOR YOU.ALSO LEARN TO GIVE TIME TO PRAISE AND WORSHIP AND THANKSGIVING BEFORE EMBARKING ON THE PRAYERS.
WARFARE 1: DESTROYING WITCHCRAFT POWERS AND THEIR OPERATIONS. (21ST – 23RD December 2012)
All the prayer points may not concern you. Just pray the one that concerns you. Please you must be on fasting from 7pm night -7am morning. Pslease the best time to pray these prayers is between 12am-3am.At least spend 1 hour in warfare prayers. It can be 12am-1am or 1am-2am 0r 2am-3am.Which ever is convenient. You can even do 2 or 3 hours depending on the grace on you or how great you need your life to be in 2013. You can also pray it any time convenient for you.

SCRIPTURES: (Nahum 3:4, Micah 5:12, Exodus 22:18 ,Psalm 22:16,20-21)
PRAYER POINTS
1. Every witchcraft power covering my glory die by fire in Jesus name.
2. Every covenant of witchcraft affecting my die break by fire.
3. Every agent of witchcraft sent to enforce marital failure and frustration in my life die by fire.
4. Every connection with witchcraft world and spirits in my life die by fire.
5. As many who have entered into a covenant of death and destruction against my life and destiny fall down and die by fire.
6. Every access by witchcraft powers into my dream world and life be destroyed by fire.
7. Where ever the glory of my wedding has been buried resurrect by fire in Jesus name.
8. Every aura of hatred breaking my courtship and connection on my body and face be consumed by fire now.
9.Every witchcraft hand upon the glory of my life die by fire.
10. Every object representing me in the witchcraft coven be destroyed by fire.
11. Every witchcraft stronghold from my family background holding my life to ransom die by fire.
12. You witchcraft monitoring spirits following me everywhere receive the fire of destruction.
13. You witchcraft mark and signs of hatred and dislike in my life be destroyed by fire.
14. Every stubborn witchcraft covenant from my father or mother’s side affecting my progress and glory in life break by fire and the blood of Jesus.
15. You witchcraft dreams remote controlling my destiny, by fire and the blood be destroyed.
16. You agents of darkness witchcraft servicing the problems of my life fall down and die by fire in the name of Jesus.
17. Every witchcraft blanket covering the glory and goodness of my life be burnt to ashes in the name of Jesus.
18. You witchcraft projection of disfavor, disappointment, bad luck and ill-luck operating in my life be destroyed in the name of Jesus.
19. Every witchcraft unconscious initiation or controls in my life receive the fire of destruction in the name of Jesus.
20.You witchcraft power causing break-up in my marital relationship, causing hatred from my chosen husband or blocking my chosen husband from locating me, be destroyed by fire in the name of Jesus.
21Where ever my glory has been buried in the witchcraft covensresurrect by fire in the name of Jesus.
22.As from today let my glory receive the power and favour of God’s kingdom.
23.O my glory hear my voice now, as from today begin to manifest in the name of Jesus.
24. O my head, begin to attract the miracles, signs, and wonders of life in the name of Jesus.
25.O (call your name out and loud),let the wind of evil blowing all this years in your life die and let the wind of power,favour,grace,mercy,success,coonections,marriage,prosperity,change,blessings begin to blow in your life in the name of Jesus.
26.Every witchcraft powers affecting my marriage and business fall down and die by fire.
27. Every agent of witchcraft frustrating the labour of my hands and life fall down and die by fire.
28. Every witchcraft powers of poverty holding my life to ransome fall down and die by fire.
29. You witches and wizards holding meeting because of me fall down and die by fire.
30. You witch or wizard pretending to be my friend and you are destroying me fall down and die by fire.
31. You witchcraft spirits of fighting and quarrelling in my life and marriage fall down and die by fire in the name of Jesus.
32. You witchcraft powers blocking all my divine connections fall down and die by fire in the name of vJesus
33. In the year 2013,every stubborn witch or wizard that wants to follow me into it fall down and die by fire in the name of JESUS.
34. You forces of witchcraft in my area as I move into the year 2013 I command you to get out of my way or fall down and die by fire.
35. In the year 2013,I destroy all the manipulations of witchcraft forces against my life,family and destiny by fire  in the name of Jesus.
36. All witchcraft powers that wants to frustrate my vision and labours in  the year 2013,fall down and die by fire.
37. I decree into the year 2013,all agents of witchcraft that wants to meddle in m y affairs fall down and die by fire in  the name of JESUS.
38. O wind of sickness,disease and destruction begin to blow against the forces of witchcraft assigned to my life in 2013 in the name of JESUS
39. I command all my helpers been held by witchcraft forces to be released into my life as from January 1st 2013 in the name of JESUS.
40. O my life let the aura of favour be my portion daily in 2013 in the name of Jesus.
Please pray all with HOLY ANGER. Your time of freedom has come. These periods please avoid anything called sin. Especially anger or quarrel or anything immoral and all forms of sins.If you feel like sharing your dreams with me just message my inbox on facebook.Also if you feel like calling me for prayers just call 2348028094910.Also you want to email me    freedomaccess101@yahoo.com

WARFARE 2-DESTROYING  MARINE POWERS AND THEIR OPERATIONS (25th – 27th December 2012)

Get water from a flowing river,stream,ocean or spring into a 5 or 10 litres keg.For those who don’t have rivers close by but are in the snow period.Get  the snow in a bucket as much as it can contain.Let it melt into liquid.Enough like 5 or 10 litres.For those who don’t have any of these,then get a bucket  or container put it outside overnight to allow the dew into it and add water from the well or tap into it the .Read PSALM 3,7,18 AND 27 INTO THE WATER. You are going to use the water for the next  3 days. Just share the water into three parts each part to be used each day.
Get a flat bowl or bucket and pour the first part into it. Read all the Psalms above into it and sanctify the water with the blood of Jesus. This do at 12 midnight. Then put your two legs into it while sitting or stand on it whichever is convenient for you. Then pray the following prayers violently.
All the prayer points may not concern you.Just pray the one that concerns you.Please you must be on fasting from 7pm night -12pm noon.THIS IS A SACRIFICE YOU MUST MAKE.THEIR IS NOTHING SPECIAL ABOUT THE FOOD YOU WANT TO EAT THAT YOU HAVE NOT EATEN BEFORE.
Please the best time to pray these prayers is between 12am-3am.At least spend 1 hour in warfare prayers.It can be 12am-1am or 1am-2am 0r 2am-3am.Which ever is convenient.you can even do 2 or 3 hours depending on the grace on you or how great you need your life to be in 2013. You can also pray it at any time convenient for you.

SCRIPTURES:  (Ezekiel 29:1-6, Mark 4:35-40, Acts 27:9-19)
PRAYER POINTS
1. I use this water to represent the marine kingdom and powers in the name of Jesus, whatever I do here will manifest in their kingdom in the name of Jesus for my total deliverance.
2. Every marine foundation in my life from my family background be broken by fire in the name of Jesus.
3. Every marine initiation in my life consciously or unconsciously be destroyed by fire in the name of Jesus.
4. Every marine covenant operating in my life break by fire in the name of Jesus.
5. Every marine influence in my life and marriage be consumed by fire in the name of Jesus.
6. You marine spirits in my life and marriage fall down and die by fire in the name of Jesus.
7. You marine objects used as access into my life burn to ashes in the name of Jesus.
8. Every unconscious or conscious marriage with the marine world in my life be destroyed by fire Jesus name(IJN)
9. You evil spiritual rings.earings,bangles,necklace or chain on my body be burnt to ashes IJN.
10. Every marine attire on my body be destroyed by fire IJN.
11. Every marine power holding the virtue and glory of my life and marriage die by fire IJN.
12. Every spiritual husband influencing my life and marriage negatively fall down and die by fire IJN.
13. You marine forces laying claim to my glory and success fall down and die by fire IJN.
14. You evil spirits from the marine world afflicting and oppressing my destiny and glory fall down and die by fire.
15. I challenge every marine power operating in my body,soul and spirit receive the fire of destruction in the name of Jesus.
16. Every soul tie between me and the marine world be destroyed by fire in the name of Jesus.
17. Every door opened to the marine demons in my life be closed by the blood of Jesus.
18. I command all my stolen virtues kept in the marine world to be returned right now in the name of Jesus.
19. Let the thunder and fire of the Holy Ghost descend on the marine kingdom handling the case of my life.
20. Every marine agents feeding my life to the marine world fall down and die by fire IJN.
21. You agents of the marine world standing behind my problem fall down and die by fire.
22. .Every mark of the marine world in my life hindering my joy be destroyed by fire.
23. Every marine behaviours and characters in my life receive the fire of destruction ion the name of Jesus.
25. Every unknown marine foundation from my father side and mother side break by fire and the blood in  the name of Jesus.
26. All my wealth and success in  the marine world be released noe by fire in the name of JESUS.
27. Every marine spirit network in my  life break by fire in the name of Jesus.
28. Every delay to my progress caused by the marine world be destroyed by  fire in  the name of Jesus.
29. Every marine properties and objects in my body be consumed by fire and burn to ashes in the name of Jesus.
30. As from today I declare my life and destiny free from all marine powers in the name of JESUS
After you have done this prayers pour the water into a container. You can wait till the 3rd  day to go pour all back into the place you took it from or just pour it into your toilet or bathroom.
31. In  the year 2013,all marine powers that wants to disturb my life die by fire in the name of Jesus.
32. You marine powers that wants to turn my glory into shame in the year 2013,fall down and die by fire.
33. All agents of the marine kingdom spiritual and physical sent to make my life sorrowful,frustrating and meaningless receive the fire of destruction in the name of Jesus.
34. In the year 2013,all marine kingdom manipulation against my glory fall down and die by fire in  the name of Jesus.
35. Every marine spirits sent into the year 2013,to hinder my marriage and fruitfulness receive the fire of destruction in the name of Jesus.
36. I declare all habitations of the marine forces that want to oppress me in the year 2013,to become poisonous in the name of Jesus.
37. All marine powerrs that will come my way in  the year 2013 fall down and die by fire in  the name of Jesus.
38. All agents of the marine world that will be sent to pollute me in  the year 2013,receive the fire of destruction in the name of JESUS.
39. I declare by fire that all the days of my life in 2013 will be free from marine demon influence in the name of Jesus.
40. I command a release to all my glories,goodness,virtues,success,wealth,breakthrough,helps,favours,connections etc. to manifest in the year 2013 in my life in the name of Jesus.
If you feel like sharing your dreams with me just message my inbox on facebook. Also if you feel like calling me for prayers just call 2348028094910.Also you want to email me    freedomaccess101@yahoo.com


WAFARE 3:DESTROYING ANCESTRAL/OCCULT POWERS PROPHETIC PRAYERS (December 28th – 30th )
Get sand from a T-JUNCTION,MARKET,FOREST ,FATHER’S COMPOUND,VILLAGE OR ON YOUR STREET, Read Psalm 18 &108 into the sand. Pour the sand on the floor and stand on it barefooted and pray these prayers violently
 All the prayer points may not concern you. Just pray the one that concerns you. Please you must be on fasting from 7pm night -12pm noon, please the best time to pray these prayers is between 12am-3am.At least spend 1 hour in warfare prayers. It can be 12am-1am or 1am-2am 0r 2am-3am.Which ever is convenient. you can even do 2 or 3 hours depending on the grace on you or how great you need your life to be in 2013

SCRIPTURES: Acts 23:12-14, Micah 5:13, Isaiah 28:14-15, Exodus 22;3-6
 PRAYER POINTS:
1. Every link between my body,soul and spirit and the  ancestral/occult powers  die by fire in the name of Jesus.
2. Every ancestral covenant and  bondage in my life brake by fire in the name of Jesus.
3. Every ancestral power from my mother and father's compounds controlling my life and destiny  die by fire in the name of JESUS.
4. Every ancestral and occult powers from my mother and father’s village fighting against my life fall down and die by fire in  the name of Jesus
5. You ancestral/occult powers  holding my marriage to ramsome die by fire in the name of Jesus.
6. Every occult man or woman using my glory dies by fire.
7. Every enchantment and divination done on earth against my life die by fire in IJN.
8. Every agent of darkness who has entered into evil covenant against my joy in life die by fire in Jesus.
9. Every occultic covenants from my mother or father’s house affecting my destiny break by fire in  the n me of Jesus.
10. You ancestral spirits monitoring my life and making life hard for me fall down and die by fire in  the name of Jesus.
11. All ancestral/occult agents making enchantment and divination against my life fall down and die by fire in the name of Jesus.
12. Every ancestral and occult curses on my life fall down and die by fire in the name of Jesus.
13. You ancestral powers operating in my life I destroy all your legal grounds in the name of Jesus.
14. Every occult man or woman from my family background invoking failure and hardship against my life fall down and die by fire in the name of Jesus.
15. All occultic objects being used against my life and destiny be burn to ashes by the Holy Ghost fire in the name of Jesus.
16. Every family or village idol laying claim over my life and destiny receive the fire of destruction in the name of Jesus.
17. Every unconscious or conscious dedication to family or village idols receive the fire of destruction in the name of Jesus.
18. Every ancestral/occult evil marks on my body be destroyed by fire and the blood in the name of Jesus.
19. All occultic network from my mother and father’s side working against me because of my Christian life receive the fire of destruction in the name of Jesus.
20. Every occultic/ancestral bondage in my life receive the fire of destruction in the name of Jesus.
21. Every agent of the occult world that is using my semen due to past sins against my glory to fall down and die by fire.
22. All occultic pastors and prophets using my glory for evil fall down and die by fire in the name of Jesus.
23. Anything belonging to me being used against my life and glory be consumed by fire in the name of Jesus.
25. All foundation of occultism from my family background affecting my destiny be destroyed by fire in the name of Jesus.
26. All foundation of ancestral power operations in my life be destroyed by fire in  the name of Jesus.
27. Every occultic covenant affecting my glory be destroyed by the blood of Jesus.
28. All my connections with occultism or occultic people in the past affecting my life and destiny be destroyed in the name of Jesus
29. Every occult agent that has undertaking the assignment to make my life sorrowful receive the fire of destruction in the name of Jesus.
30. You forces of idolatory from my background laying claim to my God given glory fall down and die by fire in  the name of Jesus.
31. Every evil sacrifice offered against my life and glory receive the fire of fdestruction in the name of Jesus.
32. All ancestral spirits dining with me and my family receive the fire of destruction in the name of Jesus.
33. All dreams of seeing the dead affecting my life and destiny receive the fire iof destruction in the name of Jesus.
34. You occult groups frustrating my labours and profession fall down and die by fire in the name of Jesus.
35.  You occult groups frustrating my God given assignment and ministry fall down and die by fire in  the name of Jesus.
36. All occult and ancestral voices speaking evil against my life and destiny receive the fire of destruction in the name of Jesus.
37. I decree and command into the year 2013 all occultic agents that want to make it misearable for me fall down and die by fire in  the name of Jesus.
38. All occult divination,enchantment,projection sent into 2013 against my life and family backfire ion the name of Jesus.
39. Any occult agent that wants to follow me into the new year 2013,fall down and die before December 31st  in the name of Jesus.
40. All occult powers that will be projected against my life,family,business to backfire in the name of Jesus.
If you feel like sharing your dreams with me just message my inbox on facebook. Also if you feel like calling me for prayers just call 2348028094910.Also you want to email me    freedomaccess101@yahoo.com
  PLEASE THE ONE FOR JANUARY 1ST  WILL BE OUT BY WEDNESDAY.I TRUST GOD FOR YOUR TOTAL VICTORY IN THE NAME OF JESUS.



No comments:

Post a Comment